Thousands of families across California have trusted Air 1 Moving & Storage for all of their Los Angeles storage service and facilities. Being away from your belongings for a prolonged period can be stressful, which is why your peace of mind is Air 1 Moving & Storage’s first priority when it comes to your storage. Whether you want to store away an entire household, an office, or are just in need of an extra closet, Air 1 Moving & Storage has got you covered. Pricing for storage units will vary depending on what you need stored; Air 1’s storage units come in a variety of shapes and sizes, including small, medium, and large unit sizes, with additional options such as warehouse storage available.
Using a company storage service to hold onto your stuff requires trust, which is why Air 1 Moving & Storage is always proud to show off its great record of accomplishment in customer service. Air 1 employees are all professionally trained and well educated, in addition to being regularly screened for drugs to ensure that your storage needs are always taken care of and in the hands of a responsible individual. In addition to the quality of employee, Air 1 offers an incredible range of client-controlled storage units. Each unit is camera-equipped, with added storage security features such as high-quality alarm and security systems, in addition to temperature control features for your convenience.
If we can move it, we can fit it! Rent a storage unit from Air 1 Moving & Storage today and find out why people are calling Air 1 “the number one moving and storage company in California”!
Storage Services Provided
Air 1 Moving and Storage is proud to provide the following storage services
- Commercial storage units
- Residential storage units
- Industrial storage units
- Secure storage units
- Client-controlled storage units
- Warehouse storage units
- Business and office storage units
- Mansion storage units
- Home storage units
- “Additional Closet” storage units
- Personalized storage units
Have you recently booked Air 1 for a long distance move? Clients who choose Air 1 for long distance moves are provided with a complimentary month of free storage.
- Less is more.People have a habit of holding onto things they don’t need, from old newspapers, to broken furniture, you can’t put a price on free space. Try to keep only the things that you definitely need, and when it comes to business or personal documents, go green and keep digital copies to save on paper and packing space. You will be glad you did!
- Organize!This is the most obvious tip, but you’d be surprised how many people actually keep their storage units organized. The level of convenience that a simple label system will provide to your storage unit are nearly unparalleled, and will save you countless hours of sifting and sorting through boxes in the future.
- Wrap it up!Sitting unattended in storage units for prolonged periods of time will cause your stored items to accumulate dust, and offers the potential for other unwanted pests. Keep your stuff neat and tidy by wrapping everything you can in an industrial plastic wrap.
- Pallets are better than no pallets.Pallets are important for a variety of reasons in the exciting world of moving and storage, but could save you an entire storage unit’s worth of items when used appropriately. Although it is highly unlikely, it is always possible that water or snow could leak through somehow and ruin your set of antique dining room chairs and table. Keep your items protected by utilizing pallets and keep your possessions elevated!
- Utilize external memory.
Storage isn’t just for furniture! Data also needs to be organized and stored appropriately, which is why Air 1 recommends backing up all of your important business data or digital documentation on an external hard drive or flash drive. When your computer eventually breaks down or crashes, you’ll be glad you did!
For unanswered questions and free quotes on Air 1’s storage facilities and services, call Air 1 Moving & Storage today! We cannot wait to meet you and get to work.
Air 1 Moving & Storage is a licensed, bonded and insured company. Although we are based out of Southern California, we proudly offer moving services to the following cities across America:
Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin & Wyoming.